We don’t provide our Support through any other channel (including, but not limited to direct e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, other social media, or by phone.
- Ticket System: All support requests will be delivered exclusively through the Ticket System. Support requests submitted through any other communication channel will not be addressed.
- Community Forums: Find and share ideas with other users.
Hours of Operation
Support is provided during business days from 7:00-21:00 GMT (Monday through Friday).
Response times are limited to the hours of operation. There is no guarantee of a specific response time. Our actual response times may vary depending on your purchased product and the volume of tickets receive, and we may take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.
Support is not available major holidays.
We do not support
- No support assistance for websites that are slow to load (30 seconds and up page load time). You can check your site page load time here: http://gtmetrix.com
- Outdated Versions of our products, Joomla and WordPress.
- Incompatibility with other products that are not core Joomla or WordPress.
- Hosting problems.
- Customizations and third-party plugins or extensions.
- Localhost to Production migration issues
- Customized version of BCS Website Solutions products
- Product training and configurations (we do provide documentation)
- Third-party Template or Theme conflicts.
We only consider a bug to be an issue that can be reproduced in all websites, and especially in our demo website. We will do our best to fix any defects in our products as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention.
BCS Website Solutions reserves the right to change or modify its current Support Policy with no prior notice. If we decide to change the Support Policy, we will post those changes on this page.