Error 0 Invalid character found in sheet title

Home Forums Joomla Extensions Support Registrant Export for Event Booking Error 0 Invalid character found in sheet title

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1205

    Michael Nielsen
    Participant

    Hi,

    I get this error

    0 Invalid character found in sheet title

    when I click on download in the component.

    The website is using Danish letters.

    Thanks.

    /Michael

    #1208

    admin
    Keymaster

    Hi Michael,

    Please send us FTP access and the admin panel login so that we can check and correct this for you. Be sure to set this as private reply.

    Regards,
    BCS Support

    #1209

    Michael Nielsen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #1217

    admin
    Keymaster

    Hi Michael,

    We have fixed the error on your site, please check and confirm.

    Regards,
    BCS

    #1218

    Michael Nielsen
    Participant

    Thanks.

    It works nicely.

    But, for some reason one of the columns is formating some of the value wrong in the XLS.

    It’s the column named EAN-nr.

    A wrong value looks like 5,79801E+12, shown in the table, but should be 5798009067494 (this is from field where you can write…)

    #1220

    admin
    Keymaster

    You’re welcome, and we fixed the issue with the column named EAN-nr.

    #1221

    Michael Nielsen
    Participant

    Thanks for the last fix.

    Works perfect.

    #1222

    admin
    Keymaster

    You’re welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.