Can I assign a different image to each URL?

Home Forums Joomla Extensions Support BCS Open Graph Tags Can I assign a different image to each URL?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

John Coonen
    Participant

The way my site is set up, my article does not have an image in it. Each landing page of my Joomla site has its main image display within a Module. Therefore, my question is whether I can assign images on a URL-specific basis?

Here is my site: https://www.thecoffeegroup.com
    There are 6 pages, including the home page.

Notice each page has a different main image, that is displayed via Widgetkit module atop each page.

However, Twitter Cards aren’t able to pull the image specific to the page itself.

Also, in Joomla, WHICH meta content is used? Is it meta from the ARTICLE, or meta from the MENU?

admin
    Keymaster

Hello John,

The plugin gets the first image on the page or it will display the default image. Metadata in the Article overrides the Metadata in the menu.
    Can you please send us the temporary super admin login to check the settings why the plugin is not fetching the different image for each page?

You can send us the credentials by checking the option Set as private reply.

John Coonen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

admin
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.